Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wife FAQ

This one goes out to all of my married brothers. It's a FAQ that you can print out and hang on your fridge for your wife. Just wait till you see the smile on her face the next time she wants to ask you a question, but realizes she can save time by referring to the FAQ. You can thank me later.

Q: What are you thinking about?
A: Nothing.

Q: Should we stop and ask someone?
A: No.

Q: Are you OK?
A: Yes, I'm feeling wonderful. Thank you for asking.

Q: What do you want to do tonight?
A: I don't know. What do you want to do?

Q: Does this make me look fat?
A: No.

Q: Do you think this will be enough food?
A: Yes.

Q: Do these shoes match my shirt?
A: I have no clue. Ask someone who owns more than one pair of shoes.

Feel free to share any that I've left out in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...