Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The very first Expositor's Bible screenshot

It's been so long since I started this project that I'm starting to feel the need to prove that I'm actually doing something productive. So I submit to you the very first screenshot of the Expositor's Bible
There is a lot that still remains to do at this point, but I am aiming toward a closed beta test some time this summer. My wife and I are expecting a baby in the end of July, and I want to have something up and running before then.

3 comments:

  1. Hope it works out. Looks nice from here, if that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's what the "Expositor's Bible" label was about. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like something else you failed at - along with being attractive, not having an annoying voice, or acting like a real man (real men dont speak of their "manliness" all the time, as if trying to convince themselves). Now that you dont work and just sit on your fat lazy ass all day, why not start this fun project back up? You can work away while your wife slaves away at homemaking like its the 18th century.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...